It is our goal to provide extraordinary programming that meets the needs of the families we serve. Our programming aims to:
- Celebrate each child as a unique individual.
- Foster positive self-esteem and healthy relationships.
- Expand children's knowledge and interest in the world.
- Encourage creative expression through art, dramatic play and music.
- Provide plenty of opportunity for physical activity.
- Promote learning through play.
- Increase social skills including problem-solving, sharing and polite manners.
- Teach basic Christian principles.
There's a lot going on in our classrooms. Learn all about it by visiting our classroom pages. If you're a parent, you can join your child's classroom group and receive updates and additional information specific to your child's class.
KTK Summer Kamp is designed to unite all the fun of summer break with continued education, exploration and growth. Your child will enjoy a thematic approach to learning throughout the course of the summer that will entertain, inspire and prepare them for the upcoming school year. A new theme each week will be enhanced with field trips, art projects and academic activities. Your child’s mind, body and spirit will grow through weekly swimming excursions, outdoor exploration and play, Bible games and activities, healthy snacks and an overall emphasis on building a strong character and love of learning.
KTK After School Care will serve families in the 2017/2018 school year. Children ages 5-12 will have the opportunity to work on homework and participate in enrichment activities, art projects, games and sports from 3:30-5:30 pm. Serving as an extension to the school day, KTK teachers will partner with parents and school teachers to provide individualized attention that ensures each child finishes his or her day in the best possible way!