Field trips may change due to weather and issues out of our control. We will do our best to keep you informed on any and all changes as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on the Parent Board and the Summer Kamp Classroom page for more information and updates throughout the summer.
Field Trips 2020
Click Here for updated times and details
The field trip schedule includes many fun and exciting locations both in Madison and around southern Wisconsin:
- Week 1: Thursday: NO TRIP-1st Day of Kamp
- Week 2: Tuesday: Middleton Sport Bowl Thursday: Vitense Golfland
- Week 3: Tuesday: Deer Valley Lodge Water Park Wednesday: UltraZone Thursday: Geeks Mania
- Week 4: Tuesday: Bauman Aquatic Center, Middleton, WI. Thursday: Mid-Continent Railroad-Train Ride & Exploration
- Week 5: Tuesday:Deer Valley Lodge Water Park Thursday: Little Amerricka
- Week 6: Tuesday: Bauman Aquatic Center, Middleton, WI. Wednesday: UltraZone Thursday: Chuck E Cheese
- Week 7: Tuesday: Deer Valley Lodge Water Park Thursday: Wisconsin Dells Ducks
- Week 8: Wednesday: K-2: Mckee Farms Park &Splash pad 9:30-12:00 Grades 3 and up: Dolphins Cove 12:00-3:30 Thursday: Black Earth Children's Museum
- Week 9: Tuesday: Deer Valley Lodge Water Park Thursday: Cave of The Mounds
- Week 10: Monday: Betty Brinn Children's Museum, Milwaukee WI Tuesday: Bauman Aquatic Center, Middleton, WI. Wednesday: UltraZone Thursday: Urban Air Adventure Park
- Week 11: Monday: Old World Wisconsin Tuesday: Deer Valley Lodge Water Park Thursday: Discovery World, Milwaukee WI
Every week includes a swimming adventure at either an indoor waterpark or an outdoor pool, depending on the weather, unless a field trip is planned for that day.
“Wheelin’ Wednesday’s” are BACK for our older Kampers (2nd-6th grade)!! Kids are able to bring something from home that has wheels: Bike, Skateboard, roller skates, roller blades, Scooters etc. Each Kamper who wishes to participate will have time throughout the day to use their wheels outside on the blacktop. Every child MUST have a helmet in order to ride. No motorized wheels.
- June 24
- July 15
- August 12 (All ages can participate)