Field trips may change due to weather and issues out of our control. We will do our best to keep you informed on any and all changes as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on the Parent Board and the Summer Kamp Classroom page for more information and updates throughout the summer.
Field Trips 2019:
The field trip schedule includes many fun and exciting locations both in Madison and around southern Wisconsin:
- Week 1: Thursday, June 6th- TBD
- Week 2: Tuesday, June 11th- Crawdaddy Cove, Madison, WI- 9:20a-11:45a & Thursday, June 13th- UltraZone 10:00a-12:00pm
- Week 3: Tuesday, June 18th- Crawdaddy Cove, Madison, WI- 9:20a-11:45a & Thursday, June 20- TBD
- Week 4: Tuesday, June 25th-Deer Valley Lodge Water Park, Barneveld, WI & Thursday, June 27th- Black Earth Childrens Museum, Black Earth, WI
- Week 5: Tuesday, July 2rd- Crawdaddy Cove, Madison, WI- 9:20a-11:45a
- Week 6: Tuesday, July 9th- Deer Valley Lodge Water Park, Barneveld, WI & Thursday, July 11th- UltraZone 10:00a-12:00pm
- Week 7: Tuesday, July 16th- Crawdaddy Cove, Madison, WI- 9:20a-11:45a & Thursday, July 18th- Country Bumpkin Farm, Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Week 8: Tuesday, July 23th- Crawdaddy Cove, Madison, WI- 9:20a-11:45a Thursday, July 25th- TBD
- Week 9: Tuesday, July 30st- TBD & Thursday, August 1st- TBD
- Week 10: Tuesday, August 6th- Crawdaddy Cove, Madison, WI- 9:20a-11:45a Thursday, August 8th- Kalahari Indoor Theme Park and Bowling
- Week 11: Tuesday, August 13th- TBD Thursday, August 15th- UltraZone 10:00a-12:00pm
- Week 12: - TBD
- Week 13: - TBD
Every week includes a swimming adventure at either an indoor waterpark or an outdoor pool, depending on the weather, unless a field trip is planned for that day.
For our older Kampers (2nd-6th grade)! Once a month we will be having “Wheelin’ Wednesday’s”. Kids are able to bring something from home that has wheels: Bike, Skateboard, roller skates, roller blades, Scooters etc. Each Kamper who wishes to participate will have time throughout the day to use their wheels outside on the blacktop. Every child MUST have a helmet in order to ride. No motorized wheels.